Join me for this 3-day transformational getaway in the mountains! This is a time to deeply connect, restore, and re-energize into your next unfolding. Expect aha’s, connections, and newly-hatched plans you are actually excited to pursue when you get home.
The retreat programming is balanced with structured sessions, as well as enticing downtime activities — so you get to find clarity on what you’re wanting next while savoring the present moment to the fullest.
Together, we get out of the city (or wherever you live) and unwind, unplug, and reconnect amidst the serene and beautiful White Mountains of New Hampshire. (It will feel like the most productive and inspiring vacation you’ve ever had.)
Another key element which makes the Group Retreat Experience unique is the intimate community of participants, limited to just 15 spots. The connections made are profound, and no one gets lost in the crowd. Every voice gets heard and each retreater receives one-on-one attention and support. You’ll find comfort, safety, and so much fun in the space we’ll create together.
Your experience includes
- Pre-Retreat Phone Session. We’ll get clarity on what you’re wanting support around, what you’re ready to leave behind, and what you really wish to get out of your retreat experience.
- Accommodations at Owl’s Nest Golf Club & Resort. Your tuition includes three nights at this idyllic setting in the mountains, just two miles away from the Ski House where class sessions are held.
- Nourishment. Each morning you’ll wake up to a delicious breakfast basket in your retreat home, and during our afternoon sessions we’ll share a farm-to-table lunch from renowned local restaurant The Purple Tomato.
- 3 Class Sessions led by Elizabeth – this is where we’ll dive into the areas of your life that are calling for more love and support. Each session will build upon the last and offer new perspectives, tools, and insights to bring back home.
- Daily Yoga (for all levels) taught by Ana Romero
- An Outdoor Excursion led by Lauren Abrami
- Morning and Evening Meditation and Rituals
- Evening Bonfire + S’mores with the group
- Special Gifts chosen just for you
- Afternoon Leisure Activities (Complimentary): Hiking, Golfing, Shopping, Siesta, Swimming and Pool time (depending on weather) … and more.
- A la Carte Body Work (Optional, for purchase): For those who want to enhance their experience with expert bodywork, sessions are available for booking with our visiting practitioners, Susan Batson and Gabriel Gargari.
See more testimonials
I now know that it is possible to make huge positive changes and it doesn't have to be painful or stressful.Michelle Vinciguerra